Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Blog

I guess I've accepted the fact that I spend too much time on my computer. Based upon this realization I've decided to start a blog because this ought to be a better use of my time online. So many jagged thoughts creep through my mind that writing them down might actually help me to keep track of the mess. A lot is going on in my life right now...some good, some bad...but overall I've been pretty darn happy as of late. Some people have me totally perplexed and frustrated, but I'm not worrying about it as much as the past couple of days. What's meant to happen will happen. And if some people are blind enough not to see something amazing right in front of their eyes I guess they don't deserve to have it.

Well that'll be all for my first blog. I have baseball to watch now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment